- This article is about the supporting character. You may be looking for a different ruler.
Prince Suvillan Eious IV, or simply Suvillan, is the current ruler of the Monster Kingdom and son of Prince Suvillan III. In his time as ruler, he is known for having rebuilt the monster world after the end of the Human-Monster War.
Suvillan has bright red eyes, white hair with messy bangs, and an inwardly facing hooked horn with a shape similar to a harpoon. His normal attire consists of a short-sleeved white button-up over a long-sleeved umber turtleneck, long black pants, and a pair of pointy-toed black shoes.
In his youth, he also wore a long brown cloak, similar to his father's, on diplomatic visits to the Human Kingdom.
Suvillan was born to his father Prince Suvillan III in the years before the peace treaty. He was able to experience the brief decade of peace between the two races, accompanying his father on diplomatic visits to the Human Kingdom. During these years, Suvillan would often display a very timid and reserved attitude, a stark contrast to his current personality.
- Suvillan's complexion is extremely pale; the palest of all the characters shown so far, save for Five. This, along with his white hair and red eyes, is incredibly reminiscent of albinism.
- Suvillan enjoys alphabet soup.
- There are several posters in the Cave of Illusions depicting Prince Ruit, two of which also include drawings of Suvillan. In one, he is shown impaling Ruit with a spear while surrounded by roses; and described as "Perfect in every way" in the other.
- Suvillan's birthday falls on the same day as the webcomic's anniversary, 5/17. In the story that makes him a Gemini, but in real life that would make him a Taurus.